NENnetworks – Our client, a Global Fast Food is a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Benin, Edo State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker (Pastry Staff)
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience working as a Baker
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a clean and orderly working station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- OND in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Baker
- Must be resident in Benin, Edo State
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations
- Ability to work with a team.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.