Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a large Consumer Durable Distribution Conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Shift Engineer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine
- Ensure cleaning of machine and environs
- Monitor trends in waste generation so as to reduce it
- Maintain proper record for waste generated
- Request raw materials needed for eachmachines
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of an HND / OND qualification
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery
- Experience with the following machinery:
- Husky Hypet 300/400 with version HPP
- HPP4.0 / Netstal 2000 ,6000 and synergy / Ferromatic Milacron 250,350 / ASB 50DPH,70DPH.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.