Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies. At BETHSAIDA, we provide the best investment services on the Nigerian market. Our approach is characterized by speed, flexibility, convenience and peerless customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Investment
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Investment
- We are looking for a competitive Assistant manager for our Investment Subsidiary to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients while also engaging in administrative duties.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Source and seal Investment deals with new clients
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectivelyIdentify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Handle and follow-up with customers pay slip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Must be able to assist in smooth running of the administrative duties
- BSc / HND in any discipline most preferably marketing from a reputable institution
- 3years sales/ marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|