Greenfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a catering services company located at Jibowu Yaba, Lagos. The company operates a cooking line with the capacity to cater to a high volume audience. The company runs a Culinary Training School.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Location: Jibowu Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced, versatile, and passionate Assistant General Manager to support the General Manager in managing the operations of the business.
- The Assistant General Manager will support the effective management of the day to day operations of the business; this involves effectively utilising the resources (staff, facility, budget, inventory, etc.,) of the company to achieve customer satisfaction, business growth and profitability.
- The aims and objectives of the business. is responsible for managing the day to day running of the restaurant; maintaining food quality, service quality, staff management and the general administration of the Restaurant.
- Coordinating the provision of catering and hospitality services to the company’s target audience maintaining food quality, service quality, staff management and the general administration of the business
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Agreeing and managing budgets for the company
- Planning menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Managing the procurement, stocking and stock levels of supplies and production materials
- Managing staff rosters and work schedules
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and driving efficiency.
- First Degree in Hospitality Management of related discipline.
- 10 years+ experience is catering, QSR and Restaurant management.
- 5 – 10 years’ Experience in a Managerial/Leadership role in the Food and Hospitality sector.
- Quality experience in Food and Beverage administration.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online