Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Location: Magboro (Off Lagos-Ibadan Expressway), Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager who is expected to assist the Branch manager in managing the administrative and marketing team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist in planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Independently generate sales lead for the branch and also ensure delivery
- Work hand in hand with the branch manager and marketing team to ensure efficient target delivery.
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the branch to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines.
- Must be a female
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Resident within Ojodu Berger-Mowe axis(along Lagos/Ibadan expressway)
- Between 3-5 years experience working as an Administrative manager for a top organization.
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet and MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates residing within Ojodu Berger-Mowe axis will be contacted.
|Job Category||Assistant Branch Manager|