Turing.com connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing developers. Over 300,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Angular / Node Developer
- At Turing, we are looking for a full-stack developer who is proficient in Angular+Node.js technologies.
- The position will involve designing and developing highly performant web applications.
- You will be required to work with cross-functional teams to deliver a seamless user experience through our applications.
- Gather functional requirements and develop technical specifications
- Identify & resolve defects/bugs in pre-production, production, QA testing & post-release patches
- Design and build scalable APIs
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Build compelling web applications using best practices of the AngularJS framework
- Analyze website performance and drive improvements
- Work cross-functionally with developers, designers, product managers, QA/QE
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience as a Full-stack developer (rare exceptions for highly skilled devs)
- Proficiency in AngularJS, Node.js, and related technologies
- Experience with REST APIs and third-party libraries
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) with a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
- Command over complex code bases, large systems & version control systems like Git
- Working knowledge of database, APIs, proxies, caching layer, and other web services
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, and responsive design of the applications
- Expert understanding of server-side logic and front-end performance optimization
- Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.