Turing.com connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing developers. Over 300,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AI / ML Engineer
Employment Type: Long-term and full-time
- At Turing, we are looking for AI/ML engineers who have experience working on multiple ranges of classification, prediction, and optimization problems.
- The position will involve optimizing existing machine learning systems, resolving data set problems using statistical analysis, and building predictive models to power AI-based applications.
- Enhance the performance of our existing AI software
- Understand project requirements to design an effective roadmap and manage the overall project lifecycle
- Optimize existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Perform statistical analysis to solve complex data-set problems
- Train and test machine learning programs
- Design and develop highly scalable deep learning systems with the help of AI and Machine Learning principles and techniques
- Influence the technical direction of the projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to communicate technical details effectively
- Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment.
- Collaborate with product managers to produce wire-frame mock-ups
- Ability to drive usability sessions to refine workflows, get buy-ins, and make progress towards full implementation
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience working in at least one of these domains: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Natural Language Processing (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, etc.
- Working experience with concepts such as supervised/unsupervised learning, database modeling, data warehousing, and more
- Fluency in English and the communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering managers at US software companies
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
- Deep understanding of complex code bases, large systems, and version control systems such as Git
- Strong understanding of machine learning libraries, predictive modeling, pattern recognition, data mining, recommendation systems
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciPy, NLTK, sci-kit-learn, etc.
- Experience with programming languages such as R, MATLAB, etc.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch)
- Proficiency in applied statistics: regression, distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- Deep understanding of Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Frameworks
- Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and computer science fundamentals
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.