NENnetworks – Our client, Styles and Alternative Nigeria, is a Fashion Retail Company in Lagos that specialises in all kinds of fashion sales.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures Front desk is tidy and presentable.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Greet and welcome all guests and clients with a smile in a professional manner.
- Answer questions, enquiries and address complaints.
- Take Messages and redirect to appropriate quarters.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keeps and Updated records and files.
- Work with office maintenance team to ensure a clean and habitable environment.
- Support head office team with any other duties assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
- O.N.D / H.N.D / B.Sc in any Social Science related course.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative staff.
- Familiar with the use of existing office machines (Printer, Computers etc.)
- Proficient in English Language ( Written & oral).
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office ( Especially MS Word & Excel).
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and Multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Customer service Orientation.
- Age Requirement (32 – 35 years old).
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State (Island axis and Gbagada).
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly (Negotiable based on related work experience).
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.