Capital Luxury is a holding company with many subsidiaries into Real Estate, Automobiles, Logistics, Transit and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or Project Management.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software, like Buildium and AppFolio.
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining rental rates.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements.
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.