First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading Financial Technology company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Technology
- Our client is seeking to recruit for the role of an Administrative Assistant. This position will primarily be responsible in supporting the administrative and office operations.
- The role holder will be responsible in varieties of clerical duties required in the administrative operations of the company.
- Execute administrative projects and office processes.
- Demonstrate professional communication and reception towards clients, visitors and workers.
- Assist in the coordination of all official meetings/engagements and appointments.
- Maintain office filing system, equipment and items.
- Record, prepare and document minutes of official meetings/engagement.
- Correspond the coordination of office information processes accordingly.
- Assist in the preparation of office administrative reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and maintain contact with vendors/suppliers.
- Ensure proper documentation of the company’s directory
- Support in organising all official meetings and management itineraries.
- Reconcile office budget and expense.
- Maintain office inventory and stock level.
- Attend to office upkeeps and provide general office support.
- Act as the point of contact for internal, external clients and visitors.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution.
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role preferably in the Technology sector.
- Proven knowledge of office management system and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands on administrative and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.