Lextorah School of Language – Founded in 2007, in Lagos, Nigeria, the Lextorah Group set up the Language school and Services for Corporate Bodies, Professionals, Individuals and Students, for the teaching of indigenous and foreign languages such as German, French, Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, English, Arabic, Italian, Russian. The Lextorah Group is a diversified family of companies that specialize in a wide variety of educational and professional services and technologies. Lextorah Group consists of the following subsidiaries: Homeworks Tutoring Services, Lex notes Bookstore, Lextorah Jobs and Lextorah School of Languages & Services.These companies are separate entities with different service lines. However, the interconnectedness of services and interplay of roles from individual members of the Lextorah Group has placed us ahead of similar service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer Intern
- Communicating with clients to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Providing support to staff members in other departments as needed.
- Tracking department budgets and submitting requisitions for additional funding as needed.
- Performing clerical tasks such as filing, scanning documents into an electronic system, and making copies of document.
- Making travel arrangements for executives, including booking flights and arranging accommodations and transportation.
- Conducting research on potential clients or industries for which the company provides services.
- Preparing presentations for internal meetings on topics such as company goals, current projects, or industry trends.
- Drafting letters and memos to staff members and customers, as directed by supervisor.
- Helping with marketing efforts by creating flyers and brochures promoting new products or services offered by the company.
- OND / HND / Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- 0 – 1 Year experience.
- Computer Literate (proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Time management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.