Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments.
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience preferably in audit or financial reporting role in OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.