Intecil Group consists of a diverse group of companies with interests in the resins & chemicals; soaps & detergents and other home care products. With over 26 years of experience in manufacturing, we have evolved to become industry leaders in our businesses across Nigeria. In line with our objective of keeping up to date with the latest industry technology, we partner with our suppliers to ensure we are continually upgrading our plants toward meeting current standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Accountant will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budget, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. you will provide accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions; prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline.
- ACA certification compulsory
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE, QuickBooks etc, advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 monthly (Very competitive)
- 13th-month salary.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.