Westfield Consulting – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Review and implement financial policies, budget and monthly, quarterly and annual financial report preparation
- Serves as intermediary between all statutory financial bodies and the company
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Creating and processing invoices
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Manage accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable with excellent organizational skills
- Ultimately, responsible for the day-to-day management of the financial transactions and procedures
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization, by educating workers about cost benefit
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely presentation of reports to end users
- Savings on income leakages
- Error free accounting feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.