The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account and Administrative Officer
- A Chartered Accountant or Partly Qualified Accountant in the professional final stage with ACA /ACCA Certification is an added advantage
- The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- The applicant should be a male.
- The applicant should be versatile in the usage of accounting packages especially Sage 50/Sage ERP/ Peach tree.
- The applicant should be very skilful in the usage of Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- The applicant should have worked in a structured organisation and familiar with the smooth running of the Accounting Department and the organisation as a whole.
- The applicant should be able to work independently or with little supervision after been fully inducted into the operations of the organisation and the account department.
- Financial Statement Preparation, Reporting, Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Account Preparation and Reporting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
- Advanced Knowledge in Accounting Entries Treatment.
- Internal Controls, Auditing, Payroll Administration and Strategic Financial Planning.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge, Business Planning, Tax Planning & Management and Working Capital Management.
- Other responsibilities of the Account and Admin Officer will include the following:
- Daily imputation of financial entries into the accounting software
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement, Reconciliation of Ledgers, and Resolving of the Differences.
- Banking transactions.
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Administrational duties.
- Petty cash management.
- Proper daily filing system in the account department.
Expected remuneration is N105, 000 Monthly (gross), subject to review depending on productivity.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We expect applications for this role to come from the following areas – Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Onitu Estate, Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1 & 11.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.