Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Air Conditioning Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water-cooling systems, and refrigerators within the client’s own facilities, including those that operate all day long.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair an air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustments and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They clean blowers and coils, check the tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Completion of a Post-Secondary School Training Program in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in HVAC and boiler operation and maintenance.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Certification in Trade test will be an added advantage
- Strength, agility, and manual dexterity
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with sometimes aggravated customers
- Customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving personality.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021; (3:00 pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.