First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking candidates who can write, proofread and spiritual books.
- The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to learn the inner workings of the organization which includes branded content creation, copywriting and editing.
- General office administrative duties for the editorial department.
- Coordinate and plan editorial meetings.
- Maintain editorial archives.
- Research and create basic content as needed.
- Source content relative to the audience.
- Research and find images for posts as needed.
- Assist with special projects, events, and social media marketing as needed.
- Monitor inflow or tasks.
- Copy-edit posts for the company’s website.
Basic Selection Criteria
- B.Sc in English, Mass Communication or Linguistics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience in content writing, editing, or a similar role is preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Associate Editor” as the subject of the mail.