Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, an Internet Service Provider, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Operations Engineer
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design implements and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade core network equipment and configuration.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNA is a must.
- CCNP is preferable.
- At least 3 years proven hands-on experience in network engineering
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Skills / Competence:
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls
- Experience in Mikrotik and cisco devices configuration
- Solid Understanding of Layer 3 technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP..) and layer 2 technologies(VLAN, trunks, STP..) Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Redhat, Centos, and Debian…)
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- N100,000 – N200,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!