Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- We would love to hire a reliable HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or related field.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!