The Guaranteed offtake registration 2021 February Portal is what you’ll see right now.
This registration is for Micro and Small businesses affected by the covid 19 pandemic.
If you’re having running a business in Nigeria and needs financial support, then you need to complete the Guaranteed offtake registration online.
Kindly note that this federal government grant is for business looking for support to grow their business.
If your business has been badly affected by the negative effects of covid 19 pandemic, then hurt and apply for this government grant right away.
- SPW Salary
- Survival Fund Registration
- Payroll Support Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Federal Government SMEDAN Loan MSME Fund Registration Program
Requirements for Guaranteed offtake registration 2021
- Duration of this program will be same as payroll support
- The Guaranteed offtake scheme (GOS) is for Nigerian based business
- Applicants must have a valid means of Identification; A national identity number (NIN), driving license or International passport is welcomed.
- A corporate affairs business names registration is required. If you want to apply, ensure you have a registered business name.
How to apply for Guaranteed offtake registration
For registration for the schemes kindly visit www.survivalfund.ng Or contact the Protect Delivery office (PDO) at BOI House, Plot 256, Zone A, CBD Abuta FCT.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Guaranteed Offtake Scheme 2020 Registration for Nigerian Entrepreneurs