The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for employment in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the country within the capacity below:
Job Title: Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
Location: Nationwide (All LGAs Across the Country)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- The application process is free of charge
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!