The Enrollment of Volunteers into the Kaduna State Vigilance Service 2020 – Community Policing form
In the wake of the community policing motive of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Kaduna State Government aims to complement the Law Enforcement Agencies regulating the State in providing services that emphasizes peace, security and socio-economic advancement across the State.
This intention is backed by Law No.10 of 1st June 2016, the method legalizing the establishment of the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
Applications are consequently requested from eligible candidates who desire to be enrolled as recruits into the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
1. be above the age of 18 years;
2. be Nigerian nationals of sound cognitive temperament and ethical personality;
3. be resident within a neighborhood in Kaduna State for a consecutive period of 7 years;
4. be without any criminal record.
5. inclined to work under the oversight of the Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs and the State Police Command.
Upon enrolment, successful applicants will execute the tasks assigned in the Kaduna State Vigilance Service Law, 2016 and any other purpose as may from time to time be assigned by the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to obtain biometric data form from their respective Ward Heads or download same HERE and return the duly finalized form to their Ward Head for reasonable action.
CLOSE OF APPLICATION
The deadline for the submission of applications is on Monday 27th July 2020. Note that only short-listed candidates will be reached.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!