This guide is about DSS Recruitment 2021/2022. We are going to be talking about how the Department of State Service online recruitment will be done. First, let’s make it clear to you that www.DSS.gov.ng is the official portal of DSS.
If you read and understand the DSS Recruitment information we have on this page, you will stand out in all stages of the Department of State Service recruitment.
We are going to show you the basic requirements, the educational requirement, age requirements, and above all how to apply for a recruitment form online.
We have split this guide into different stages, the first is the requirements, second is how to apply. The third part of this DSS recruitment guide will show you how to get the latest job update about the job.
You have to take this guide very seriously, we are to show you the perfect guide that will help you scale through in any DSS jobs.
DSS Recruitment 2021 requirements – See All the requirements Here
- You should be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners are not allowed to take the DSS Nigeria Job;
- Male candidates for DSS Recruitment should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
- Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
- The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
- The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
- The candidate for DSS Recruitment must be mentally fit for service;
- The candidate should be physically fit for service;
- Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
- Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment 2021
- Candidates for DSS Recruitment who exceed 30 years of age can`t apply for DSS Nigeria
The candidates with the following medical cases can`t apply for the service:
- 1. Pregnant women;
- 2. Flat Foot;
- 3. Major orthopedic operations in the past;
- 4. Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering and others)
See other jobs you can apply below:
- Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Jobs in Abuja
- Nigeria Customs service recruitment
- Frsc recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
How to Apply for the Department of State Service Recruitment?
Unlike other jobs in Nigeria, the DSS Recruitment process for the DSS Jobs can’t be done online. If you want to start your application process – you should follow the DSS Nigeria Website www.dss.gov.ng for instructions. The DSS Nigeria 2021 recruitment has not started nationwide.
- A letter indicating local government of origin. It should be signed by a local government authority;
- Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director-General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura;
- Two-color passport photos
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!