Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Trainer
- We are looking to hire a Customer Service Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
- Your responsibilities include facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires. If you’re familiar with teaching soft skills like negotiation and problem-solving, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will make sure our customer service representatives develop their skills and successfully address clients’ needs.
- Working experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role
- Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree or HND in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!