KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Management Consultant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The consultant will participate in the delivery of change management solutions to address clients’ change/transformation efforts. This will involve supporting clients to manage changes to business processes, systems and technology, organisation structures, job roles, etc.
Detailed Job Description
Participate actively in the execution of change management engagements by carrying out the following:
- Engage clients’ stakeholders and assess client data to obtain a clear understanding of the rationale for the change
- Assess organisational readiness for change; Identify and analyse the risks arising from clients’ proposed change initiatives
- Conduct detailed change assessments to identify processes and jobs that will be impacted by the clients’ change initiatives
- Develop change management strategies based on considerations of the client’s environment, stakeholder needs, and the desired future state
- Design and execute stakeholder engagement plans, communication plans and campaigns
- Develop and deliver learning solutions that will support organisational change
- Develop deliverables and reports that document insights obtained, actionable plans and appropriate migration strategies for sustaining change efforts
The successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum of a First Degree in Human Resources or related Social Science discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant work experience related to change management or human resource consulting
- Previous experience in organisational change efforts
- Proficiency in using MS Office tools especially MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Project,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Effective organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!