A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical position necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, USAID, Global Fund as well as the British government to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Officer – Finance
Locations: Benue, Ondo & Oyo
Job Reference Code: Benue: AOFIN4400; Ondo: AOFIN4401; Oyo: AOF1N4402;
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and processing vendor invoices at the state.
- S / He will review all approved retirements for completeness and accuracy and send schedules to the Finance Head at the State Office.
- S / He will assist to produce project budget monitoring reports, review common cost journals, assist to prepare quarterly accrual reports, and assist to prepare monthly reports to Head Office.
- S / He will also assist to conduct monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S / He will review all transactions posted into donor project books and make corrections where necessary before they are posted for consolidation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree (B.Sc / HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and / or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum six (6) years post NYSC working experience.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages like Quickbooks.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the “Job reference Code and Location” as the subject of the email.
- The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page if the CV, contained in one document. Any application that is not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late application will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!