AB Crane Operator Needed at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the Position below:
Job Title: AB Crane Operator
Location: OffShore, Nigeria
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirement
- Carry out maintenance of deck machinery and equipment and assist in carrying out planned maintenance routines.
- Preparation and painting of the vessel as required
- Be responsible for the manning of any crane as required during lifting operations.
- Offshore Crane Operator Stage 3 Competence Assessment
- 2+ years in similar role proven sea time service by Discharge Book entries or Certificates of Discharge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg.A. III/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in any Science / Engineering related field,
- Proficiency in Security Awareness.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP, NEBOSH and All other relevant Documents).
- Ballast Control and Stability
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- Huisman WIS Electrical and Control System Proficiency
- Valid OGUK medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- MUX and HP Riser proficient
- DP Operators Certificate issued by the Nautical Institute
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0014).
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.