The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Location: Praia, Cape Verde
Grade: P3/ P4
AGENCY: ECOWAS Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency (ECREEE)
Department: Energy & Mines
Directorate: Administration, Finance and ICT
Line Supervisor: Principal Program Officer, Administration & Finance
Supervising: Language Assistant
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, mass communication or related field from a recognized university.
- 5 years’ experience in journalism, communications and public relations;
- Knowledge in developing communication strategies and plans for, internal and external communication;
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex communication campaigns and events;
- Ability to conceptualize and contribute to the design of communication campaigns that target multilateral audiences;
- Proven knowledge of communication and the ability to diplomatically handle sensitive situations with target audiences and cultivate productive relationships.
- Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
UA37,651.28, USD59,406.19/ UA44,032.04, USD69,473.75 (₦30.5 Million)
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to download Application Form (Ms Word)
Click here for more information
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!